Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Day at the Office...

----- Original Message -----
From: Hartig, Bill G (SN)
To: Rothe, Ron (SN)
Sent: Tue Apr 01 13:28:27 2008
Subject: I hope I didn't step too far into it this time...

Boss,

I've apparently upset a new Tooling supervisor who "would like to talk to your Boss right now!" If you'd be so kind, would you please give Mr Foxx a call at 660-9453 [telephone number for the Sedgwick County Zoo] and tell him you'll make sure his needs are met?

Bill Hartig
IT Relationship Management - Tooling
SPEEA Executive Board - Secretary
Tel 316/526-2360; MC K92-10

"Confidence" is what you have right before you understand the problem - Woody Allen



-----Original Message-----
From: Rothe, Ron (SN)
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 1:42 PM
To: Hartig, Bill G (SN)
Subject: Re: I hope I didn't step too far into it this time...

What are his needs?



----- Original Message -----
From: Hartig, Bill G (SN)
To: Rothe, Ron (SN)
Sent: Tue Apr 01 14:01:09 2008
Subject: RE: I hope I didn't step too far into it this time...

Uhhhhhhh... he's having a bear of a time getting an ad hawk committee set up to discuss the porpoise of having both Green and Blue workstations and is looking for some information straight from the horse's mouth. I tried being on my best bee-hive-ior, but we had a difference of a pinion. He kept badgering me until I had no i-deers left. I have no egrets, however, and salmoned up the courage to tell him I'd push his concerns onto the Big Dog.

He said if the lion was busy, to call back...


Bill Hartig
IT Relationship Management - Tooling
SPEEA Executive Board - Secretary
Tel 316/526-2360; MC K92-10

"Confidence" is what you have right before you understand the problem - Woody Allen



-----Original Message-----
From: Rothe, Ron (SN)
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 3:00 PM
To: Hartig, Bill G (SN)
Subject: Re: I hope I didn't step too far into it this time...

I was in a meeting, presenting to the Lead Team when your note came in. Jan [Ron’s boss, my 2nd-level] was upset that I looked at my Blackberry, but was glad I did when she heard about the issue. She volunteered to go make the call for me, so I could finish my presentation.



-----Original Message-----
From: Rothe, Ron (SN)
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 3:21 PM
To: Hartig, Bill G (SN)
Subject: Re: I hope I didn't step too far into it this time...

She wasn't able to speak to Mr. Foxx, but did talk to Ella Funt. Ella said it was all a misunderstanding and that you could make it up to the group by coming to clean up her area. Sounds like you need to bring a shovel.




-- Bill, who pities the fools who work for some humorless Boss...

No comments: